Monday, March 16, 2009

A Day of Surprises

I had a fantastic birthday this year! Thanks to some amazing friends and family, this year was a really special one for me. My great friend Kim arranged a day of surprises for me, starting with her coming all the way down from Bellingham to surprise me at work and take me out with my mom to lunch and a movie. Then another surprise when we met up with Karine, who I had no idea was here, for some shopping and girl time. Then last but not least, a big dinner where all of my wonderful friends throughout the years got together to surprise me with one of my favorite meals (a huge seafood fest at the Crab Pot!). What an amazing day. I even got flowers from my husband, and a gift from my boys. What more could a girl ask for???

Thanks so much Kim, and everyone, for making me feel so special on my birthday. I really had a terrific time and couldn't ask for better individuals to have around me. I love you guys!

5 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

happy birthday (late) sounds like you had fun, Kim is so sweet. where are you working? wish you guys lived closer your boys are just too cute they are a perfect combo of you and teage

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Good times. You are fun to surprise and spoil :-)

Bridget said...

Love you lots!

Karine said...

Like I said, "I will move mountains for you my dear, or just drive over them!" I just love you and think the world of you. I am so grateful I could be there for your special day!
You are the best twinner!
Katers

Charis said...

Looks like it was the perfect birthday celebration :-) How fun to have so many special friends all in the same room at the same time!!!! Miss The Crab Pot!!