Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Celebrations!

So, I have a good friend who really loves to celebrate....well, anything. :) And since I am pretty much the same way, we came up with a plan to put a whole bunch of celebrations into one fun night and go to a play at Village Theater together. We were celebrating Teage's birthday, my birthday, Valentine's Day, my baptism anniversary, AND the fact that Teage and Nick both received job offers within one week of each other. Added bonus, they get to work in the same building even....and get to have lunch together practically everyday. What can I say? They were pretty darn excited about it. :)
Jen and I completely took advantage of a night out "on the town" (Issaquah is very exciting you know!), got all dressed up and made a big deal about where we were going and what we were doing. We saw the play 'The Importance of Being Earnest' which was put on amazingly by the cast. I couldn't believe how many lines they had to memorize! We watched in awe, had some silly fun during the intermissions (again...a night out for us is pretty great!), and took a ton of pictures. All in all, a great evening out with some great friends.
Thanks Jen and Nick, we had a fabulous time!!!

The girls...

The guys...trying to look non-chalant

Jen and I pretending we are a part of the show....boy are we silly! :)

Nick and his famous candy bar

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

sounds so fun I love an excuse to celebrate too. miss you guys hope to see you soon.

Clayton and Camea said...

Looks like fun! That is one of my favorite plays!

Karine said...

What a blast, and what great company to share the fun! I am so glad you were able to have a night out on the town, I am sure you appreciate it all the more since the boys!
Love ya twinner-roo!
Katers

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

You give me the Ebe-e-jeebies... ha ha ha.. dude it was fun to celebrate all those blessings together. I'm so glad you don't tire of my endless silliness and photo ops :-) We cherish your company and friendship!!!!