Thursday, October 15, 2009

We love baseball!

D and L LOVE baseball. They love everything about baseball. They would play baseball in their sleep if possible. We even found them their own little man mitts at Goodwill the other day (huge find!), and they adore them. They feel like real baseball players now! :)
Mommy: "D and L, who is your favorite baseball player?"
D and L (in unison): "ICHIRO!"
Mommy: "What are you going to be when you grow up?"
D and L: "Baseball PLAYer!" (They always seem to emphasis the first syllable in player)
Mommy: "What do you guys want to do today?"
D and L: "Hit the ball FAR!"

I love it. Thankfully, I am a huge fan myself, so this is fun for me as well. I can't wait to enjoy little league games with all of the other proud moms watching their kids run the wrong way, hit the ball two feet in front of them, and pick at the grass while in the outfield. What a great game!
PS- They got to high five the Mariner Moose at our last Mariner game a few weeks ago, and have been talking about their "buddy" the moose ever since!

7 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! They sure do know what they're talking about when playing ball! When I was playing with them after awhile they didn't even want to use the stand, they wanted me to pitch it to them! Hahaha!

Peter and Lesha said...

so cute!! they are getting so big. i love baseball too and carson loves all ball no favorite yet. wish we lived closer!

Bridget said...

so cute

Casey V said...

How fun!!! We will have to get together and let the boys play ball. Jack and Jeff both love it too. They are getting so big and looking so cute.

Karine said...

I love their obsession with baseball! They are such bright and loving boys! I just adore them.
Give them a big hug from Auntie Karine!

Coleman Family said...

Awwww, they are so darling! I love when you asked what they wanted to do and they said "hit the ball far!" So cute!

Ty said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big they are now!