Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunbeams!

I feel like my little boys are growing up so quickly! Every day they are doing something new, hilarious, and unexpected. Just last night they started performing "shows" right before bedtime, where they pretend to be a talk show host and interview baseball players. It is so hysterical!
This year they 'graduated' from nursery at church into what is called Sunbeams. Basically a class of 3 turning 4 year olds where they have their very own teacher, learn new songs, and have their own Sunday school lesson together. Being in Sunbeams is a big deal to these little guys because it means that they are now a part of Primary in our ward, the group of "big kids"! The boys were a bit apprehensive about the whole thing the first week, but once they saw that their teacher was someone they knew, they have been just fine every week when I drop them off. And they can't wait to show me their new art project or sing their new song when I come pick them up. I love it. I love hearing their stories and seeing the joy on their faces.
Congratulations on 'graduating' D and L! Mommy is so proud of you for being such big boys!!

No comments: