Sunday, March 20, 2011

Teage's big 33!

Catching up....
Teage's birthday was last month, the big 33 years old, and since I have still been sick (and mainly in the evenings), I asked some of his old buddies to come and kidnap him for the night. And they all were so generous and took the day to have fun with Teagers for his birthday. We even had a buddy come all the way up from Oregon. What great friends we have! They came and kidnapped him for the night, went to dinner, and just hung out and did "guy" stuff. Teage had a great time. Then some of his family came over on his actual birthday date for dinner and we had a little party here. We feel so blessed to have so much family around who love us!
Happy Birthday my love!!! I love you!
PS- You will always be two years older then me! :)

1 comment:

{Katie} said...

Looks like they had fun! So, I'm wondering what Brett's hand is doing in that picture....