Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Here We Go!

OK, enough of the excuses (though there have been a LOT of valid ones lately!), I need to get updated! :)
The kids have been so much fun these days. They crack me up constantly, and I absolutely love it! 
As soon as Emery started using two word phrases, she just couldn't stop! :) She is saying things like "Lunch time!", "Look Mommy!", "Look Daddy!", "Here Mommy (while handing me something)", "Nap nap time!", "Find me!", "Tank Yu (thank you)!", "Oh yeah baby!", "Bath long please!" She is just loving to talk, and that people actually understand her. She will say something funny and then just look at me like "Did you hear that mom??? Yep, that was me!" :) She is also loving music right now and wants to dance constantly. She asks me all the time to put on the Just Dance 3 for the xbox so she can bust a move. She actually does pretty well too, even for that little frame of hers! She is so smart also. She now knows how to stack her cups all by herself in the correct order, and then take them apart and put them back together. She is learning some of the alphabet and loves to sing the alphabet song. She knows what I am talking about ALL the time, even when I think something would go over her head! Love this little girl!!!
The boys are hilarious also and they think it is so great to make me laugh hysterically at whatever they are doing. They are about to turn 6 and I can't even believe it. Time flies way too fast! Both boys are reading at higher then a first grade level, and are getting really good at their math and measuring. They love learning new songs, and are the best singers in all of primary at church! We just had a Mother's Day performance where all the kids in primary went up to the front of the chapel and sang a song to the moms. The boys were right in the front row singing their hearts out. They were literally the loudest ones on the stage, and I LOVED it! We had so many people come up to us after the performance and say how adorable and fun to watch they were. And I was beaming the whole time thinking "Yep, they are mine!" :)
The other day Lucas was singing a song that he made up about baseball....it went a little something like this:
"In my life all I love is to play baseball! But, what if it is raining? Or pouring? Or snowing? Oh Oh!" Hilarious!
He was also trying to read my Mother's Day cards the other day and one of them was in cursive, so it was difficult for him. One line read something like "Mom is a true blessing" but in reading the cursive he says..."Mom, why are you a June Blemming??" I think Teage and I laughed for a good five minutes!
Dylan is always my comedian also. He loves to make me laugh and thinks very highly of himself when he does so! :) He came up with a "play" today for him and his brother to perform. It was called the "Jake and the Neverland Pirates Play". :) He decided that his brother would be Jake and he would be Cubby (characters from the show), and told his brother all of his lines. Then told me to sit down and watch. It was the cutest thing ever. All I could see was him having a ton of fun, and then bossing his brother around telling him what words to say. I loved it! 
I love my three children so much and am so thankful to be blessed with them!!!!! 



 I love it when all three of my kiddos have so much fun together! :) This is their version of ring around the rosy...... :)

No comments: