Monday, May 20, 2013

We Love WA!

I have been so thankful lately regarding where we get to live. I know people complain about how rainy Washington can be, and there are plenty out there that do not like the gloom in the winter. But I have to tell you, the spring and summer times here are the most gorgeous around. I absolutely love looking out my window in the morning, seeing the beautiful sunshine off of the trees and mountains, the birds chirping, and the quiet and peaceful surroundings. The sunsets are amazing as well!! I love the beauty that is all around us!
Here are some pictures from the other night....gorgeous!! We also love our new homes' location. We have an amazing view of the valley below, and it is so quiet around here as we are at the end of the road. Can't beat it!!



No comments: