Sunday, June 30, 2013

Austin and Carrie!!!

I had the AWESOME opportunity a few weeks ago to go down to Austin Texas to visit one of my very best friends, Karine, and her family. I have missed them so much since they moved, and I was very excited to be able to spend a few days catching up and having fun with the family. And my twinner definitely didn't disappoint! We had an absolute blast! It was like old times....the two of us just being constantly silly and getting into trouble for being too loud and obnoxious. I loved every minute!! :)
 One of the highlights of the week....CARRIE UNDERWOOD! We went to her concert in Austin while I was there and we ended up with second row seats!!! I can't even describe how amazing the whole experience was! Carrie is an absolute amazing performer. She sang all of our favorites, including the ones on her new album. She is so talented, and seems like such a top notch person as well. We had an unbelievable time!!!!
The week was amazing. Jumping on the trampoline with the kiddos, talking nightly walks with my bestie catching up, laughing hysterically at the tiniest little thing, eating a lot more then we should have been allowed, and just overall silliness! It was fantastic!!!!
Love you Kariners! I miss you already!!!!! :)

No comments: