Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Best Mother's Day Gift

We had a calm Mother's Day this year, but a wonderful one. I got some wonderful presents from my kiddos, a really neat Mother's Day program at school, and nice pampering from my husband, including making breakfast and dinner! We had a wonderful time as a family!
And I think my favorite present of the day....a wonderful compliment from a perfect stranger at Red Robin. Just a few days after Mother's Day I found myself at Red Robin, on my own, with my three kiddos. To be honest, I don't normally take them all out if I am by myself....I get a little anxious about it. :) But we had had a few days couped up in the house and needed a night out, so there we go. All of the kiddos were on such wonderful behavior while we were there, they all did a really great job. And on our way out, a perfect stranger came up to me and said "I am sorry to stop you, but I just had to say that your children were so well behaved the whole time you were here. I was really impressed!" 
That is the best present I could have asked for!! :)



No comments: