Thursday, September 5, 2013

D and L Birthday!

These amazing buddies turned 6 at the end of June. It is hard for me to imagine that it was six years ago they were just tiny little babies, waking up every two hours and crying constantly. :) They have grown and learned so much, I have especially seen them expand in their learning in the last few years. They love to read, do math problems, workbooks, etc. They are always playing, asking questions, being curious....I love it!
The boys had a fairly low key day on their actual birthday this year. They decided they wanted breakfast for dinner, so that is exactly what they got! Some pancakes, eggs, bacon, and of course cake for dessert. What could be better, right?? 







 Then for their friends' party, they of course wanted a baseball theme. :) They were able to invite some friends over, have a big baseball game, play some other fun games, eat some cupcakes and hot dogs, and laugh their heads off. One of their favorite parts of the day was rolling down the hill with their buddies and giggling hysterically. Everyone seemed to have a great time, and we loved seeing the kiddos so happy. :)
I tried my hand at a cupcake "cake" in the shape of a glove. It was fun to do, though I am not sure it turned out fabulously! :)





 I am so proud of Dylan and Lucas, and the little men they have become. They are both so kind and generous, so sweet with their sister and friends, and so helpful to me. I am so grateful to be their mother.....I love them so very much!!!

Happy Birthday D and L!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: