Thursday, September 5, 2013

On Field Experience

For the boys' birthday this year, Teage and I decided to take them on a pretty amazing on-field experience with the Mariners! We were able to sign them up through the Mariner Kids Club, and on the day before their birthday, we were able to go to the game early and be on the field during Mariner batting practice. It was such an amazing experience!!! I think I may have been even more excited then the boys! :)
All of us had a special Guest pass, and stood right outside of the Mariner batting box for almost a full hour. We saw so many of the Mariners up close, saw them chatting with one another and having fun, hitting home runs, etc. What an amazing day we had. It was truly a surreal experience, and one that I know I will remember for a long long time!!!






No comments: