Monday, September 9, 2013

Summer Fun

This summer went by WAY too fast! At the very beginning of the summer, the boys and I set out some calendars and decided what we really wanted to do this year. They had some amazing ideas! We put together their ideas, mine and Teage's, and some other buddies' and had some great thoughts put to paper for the summer. And I have to say, we truly did most of them! We had way too much fun and made lots and lots of memories. It was really special for me as well, because this was the last summer before the boys went off to full day school. I loved having so much fun with my kiddos!!! Sun, fun, water, friends, trips, and so much more! I love my kids so much!!!




 These three loved to get all of their blankets and pillows, pull them down the stairs, grab some books, and put them all in the middle of the kitchen while I was cooking dinner. I absolutely love how the boys read to Emery, they are so patient and loving towards her.

No comments: