Monday, October 14, 2013

1st Day of School!

The boys were so excited about their first day of school this year! These big six year olds started first grade, and therefore, a full day in school. I can't even believe it. They are having the time of their lives, while I am at home missing them all day! It truly was very difficult for me the first few days they were gone. It just seems like such a long time for them to be away from home, and I am not liking it very much!!!! :)
The boys love their new teacher, their new friends, and all of the amazing new subjects they are learning. First grade seems to be quite a bit more difficult then kindergarten, and lots more homework, but the boys are living up to the challenge, and more. They are even starting to read chapter books!
I love these buddies so much, and am so proud of all that they have accomplished and will continue to accomplish. They are such great examples of love and kindness, and I could not be more proud as their Mom!!!!
I love you D and L, and can't wait to see what this school year will hold for you!!




No comments: