Friday, October 18, 2013

Miss E's Photo Shoot

On one of the last days of sunshine, I put this adorable little outfit on Miss E and told her we had to go out and do a photo shoot. She wasn't super excited about it, and this was pretty much all I could get out of her, but they still turned out pretty cute. I wanted to make sure to capture this adorable face and outfit while I could, she is getting big too fast! Just yesterday she was telling me "Mommy, my knees hurt!" She is growing all right!! Love this spunky little Miss!!!
Of course she still wants to do everything herself....I guess that is a given! And she is singing ALL the time! Whenever she doesn't want to sleep, she sits up in her crib and sings to her stuffed animals. She is amazing with song! She knows so many by heart already...."Think of Me Everyday", "We Thank God for This Day", "You are My Sunshine", "Families are Forever", "I am a Child of God" and so many more!

 My BIG GIRL!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Some little cutie pa tootie is growing up way too fast!