Thursday, October 3, 2013

Love How They Think

I love how silly my boys are sometimes. Definitely keeps me laughing....and I am so thankful! Sometimes in this life there is a lot to be sad about, a lot to dwell upon. But when I look at my kids, and hear their funny jokes, or just the way they talk to each other, I have to smile. They have such a wonderful sense of humor, and I LOVE IT! :) I also love how they can see the good in the world around them, and make the most of every situation!! 

Today, the boys were telling me about the new song they learned in 1st grade. It was a song to help them in their spelling and it ended with a saying about pumpkin pie. 
D and L singing- "As easy as pumpkin pie!"
Me- "You know, pumpkin pie is not so easy to make actually" :)
L- "I know....it is not easy to spell either!!!!"

No comments: