Monday, November 4, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge!

I have been waiting forever for a Groupon to come up for Great Wolf, and a few months ago, it finally arrived! :) So, we took advantage of it right away and decided to take Tutu and Dale with us for an end of the summer trip before they left us for sunnier skies! And double bonus, we also got to go with some of our best buddies, the Congers!!!! How fun is that????
The kids had so much fun! I couldn't believe how brave the boys were on all of the long tube slides, and trying new things all day. I was thoroughly impressed!! Lucas loved the double tube slide the best, but refused to go down the "family" slide where four or five people can be together. :) Dylan did everything possible for his age, but didn't so much like the family ride either. :) And I have to say, the second family ride, the CRAZY one scared the wits out of me too!!!!
Emery really did great. I was a bit worried about her being sacred, or just plain too tired, but she was such a trooper! She went down all of the little kid slides, at first with me, and then on her own....over and over again! She was laughing hysterically and having so much fun. 
In the evening Great Wolf has a kid show and story time which the boys adored, and all of them got to do balloon animals and a fun dinner as well. We really did have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: