Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween!!!!!!

Of course, Halloween is one of my kiddos very favorite holidays! The boys had their costumes picked out for about two months prior, and pretty much made Miss E play along with their superhero theme. :) When first discussing their costume ideas this year, the boys could not decide WHICH superhero they really wanted to portray, but they definitely had to be one of them!! :) While at Costco, they finally decided they had to be the Hulk, BOTH of them! I try very hard to let my boys choose what they would really like, instead of forcing my own ideas on them, so if they want to be the exact same superhero, more power to them!!! And poor Miss Emery just had to go along with it, so in the end, I let her pick out which princess dress she wanted to wear and we put a cape on her so she was SUPERGIRL! Which she kept calling out over and over again while running around the house...."supa-giwal!"
The kiddos had a chance to go to a Halloween party at church, as well as go tick-or-treating with a whole bunch of their school buddies. And it didn't even rain (amazing in Seattle!). We had dinner that night with our buddies the Congers, and then went out around the neighborhood collecting a ton of candy. Emery was lagging behind a little, so her and I just walked together for a while at our own pace. She was hilarious too.....at the first house she was extremely timid, but once she realized what they were giving her, she kept asking me over and over "Mom....we go next one??" "We go next one...I knock on door??" So adorable!!! 
I love all of the ages my kiddos are in right now. The boys are growing up so quickly, but are still having fun and being sweet, and Emery is just so hilarious all the time. I am just trying to soak it all in!




 Teage and I were actually able to go to a grown-up Halloween party as well (that hasn't happened in a LONG time!) :) We did not have a costume planned, so at the last minute we put together a Superman and Lois Lane!! It was actually pretty fun to do, we had a blast!!! And of course Teage had so much fun with it....he was the perfect Superman!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

SUPER-SIZED hugs and awwwwws! Love you guys - you look fantastically fun. xo