Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

We actually got our tree a bit late this year. We were going to be gone the week before Christmas a figured that it may need some water within that time, so we thought we would wait. But in the end, a really great sale at Fred Meyer won out over a week of being gone, and we went and got our tree two weeks before Christmas. Yes, we did get it at Freddies....I know I know, we live in Snoqualmie Wa where the trees are very beautiful and abundant, and we got our tree at Fred Meyer. :) Call it convenience for someone with two crazy running boys. :)

Dylan standing in front of the tree making his "cheese" face :)

The boys helping Daddy with the lights

Mr. Lucas

Mr. Dylan

The whole family in front of the finished product :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pics Ep! And I MISS YOU!!! Every time I see a pic it seems like the boys are turning into little men more and more each time! Love ya!

Karine said...

I love the family picture by the Christmas tree, too precious! I hope the twins decided to keep the ornaments on the tree, they did so well with ours!
Miss you guys so much!
Katers

Craison said...

Your boys are getting so big and are just darling! I hope you are all doing well. Happy New Year!
**Erin Ashmore