Saturday, January 16, 2010

Status Update

Just wanted to send out a big "THANK YOU" to everyone who has kept me in their thoughts and prayers this week. The surgery went very well, my doctor has said that my new miniscus fits "perfectly" :), and I am now at home recovering nicely. Definitely not a fun experience and has been tough so far with the pain, but I am so grateful for a fantastic surgeon, wonderful friends, and terrific family who has been here to help every step of the way. I really am a lucky girl. It looks like I am recovering just the way I should be right now, so let's hope that I will be up and going in a few weeks! Thank you again everyone, I truly felt your prayers on Wednesday and I can't tell you how much it meant to me and my family! We love you all!

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Glad the surgery went well! Good luck with the healing, that's hard when you've got little ones to take care of too. I'm sure you've got lots of help! We'll include you in our prayers tonight!

Karine said...

I am thankful the surgery was a success. Now to get you feeling better....

Charis said...

So glad you are on the mend and have so much support around you. Not a fun thing to go through. Hope it continues to heal fast!