Saturday, February 2, 2013

5 Is A Good Year :)

Of course now that my boys are 5 and a half, I have time to sit and write about their adorable answers from an "I'm 5!" Questionnaire. :) I wanted to capture the boys' adorable personalities at this fun age so I sat them down right when they turned 5 and asked them some questions about themselves. And I can't even tell you how glad I am that I did. These boys are hilarious and I loved some of their answers. I would love to make a fun printout for them to keep as well....we will see how that goes. :)
I love you D and L! I am so thankful for you in my life, and that I get to be your mommy. You teach me something new everyday, and help me become a  better person. I love you to the moon and back!
What both boys are very into right now:
Of course they still ADORE baseball and the Mariners
Love making forts under the table and playing Jake and the Neverland Pirates (though they get mad at Emery because she doesn't understand what to do!) :)
They are SO excited to start kindergarten (I know, I am behind!)
Love playing board games and card games, Monopoly being their favorite at the moment

My Man Dylan:
What is your favorite color: Blue
What is your favorite sport: Baseball
What is your favorite TV show: Watching Mariners
Who is your best friend?: Beckam Warner
What is your favorite restaurant? Applebees
What does Mommy do during the day? Make lunch
What does Daddy do during the day? Go to work
What is your favorite thing to eat? Macaroni and cheese that Tutu brings....and fish
What is your favorite song? Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Where is your favorite place to go? Applebees
What do you love about Mom? She plays baseball with us
What do you love about Dad? He makes money for us so I can put it in my moneybank
What is your favorite thing about Emery? She plays with us

My Man Lucas:
What is your favorite color? All the colors
What is your favorite sport? Baseball
What is your favorite TV show? Mickey and Jake and Mariners
Who is your best friend? Beckam Warner
What is your favorite restaurant? Red Robin
What does Mommy do during the day? Get breakfast for us and play frisbee sometimes
What does Daddy do during the day? Go to work
What is your favorite thing to eat? Same as Dylan, and blueberries
What is your favorite song? The Star Spangled Banner
Where is your favorite place to go? Everywhere, and Sydney Conger's house
What do you love about Mom? Same as Dylan and she plays football sometimes
What do you love about Dad? He has a basketball hoop so we can shoot baskets
What do you love about Emery? She climbs over us! :)

Oh my goodness I love these boys!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: