Monday, February 25, 2013

My Oldest Friend

My friend Lindsay and I have been best buddies since the 8th grade, when she and some other fun ladies saved me from being a complete loner on my first day in a new school. We just so happened to have every class together that year, and almost every class together for all the years following. :) Lindsay has always been such a rock for me, always standing by me in every decision or situation I find myself in. She is an amazingly kind, gentle, loving, and loyal friend. And I am so blessed and thankful to have her in my life, for 20 years now. What a lucky girl I am! 
I love you Linds!!!!!!!! Thank you for always being my best friend!
My sweet friend, and my adorable boys, on my birthday last week....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well, you succeeded in making me cry! I love you too and feel so lucky to have you and your wonderful family in my life! 20 years...a little scary to think that we are old enough to have been friends for that long, but they have been a great 20 years and I can't wait for the next 20. We have shared a lot of great (and not-so-great!) experiences! I cherish our friendship!