Friday, February 15, 2013

My Sweethearts

I have been such a proud mama lately. Well, always, but lately even more. The boys have been doing such a wonderful job in kindergarten, which makes me so proud because they are making good choices even when I am not there to coach them. Their teacher adores them and they are learning a ton every day. :) Yesterday was their Valentine's Day party, and not only were they amazing with their friends, but I also got compliments from other parents about their behavior. I even had one come up to me and say how grateful she was for my boys, and their friendship to her son. She said that he was struggling a bit lately, and he came home the other day talking about how wonderful my boys were to him, and how much he appreciated it. I just about cried right there in the classroom. I have such sweet boys, and I am so incredibly proud of them! 
Also, I had to bring Miss E with me to volunteer at their party, and instead of the boys being annoyed at their little sister attending, they were incredibly good with her. They allowed her to follow them around the classroom, and even participate in some of their fun activities. They were introducing her to their friends, and were proud to have her there. I was so thankful, and so proud. 
I love my boys so much. They are turning into such wonderful and kind young men, and I can't even believe sometimes that I get to be their Mom! :)
Here are the boys the other day while we were stuck inside. Their new favorite activity....sliding down the stairs in a sleeping bag!!! I absolutely love the look on their faces!!!!!! :)


No comments: