Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Delayed

Oh boy....things around the Christensen household have been a little nuts the past few weeks. And now I am WAY behind on my posting! :)
Not sure what it is about the winter this year, but sickness has been running rapid! All the kids had the flu last week, now Miss E and I are down with a bad cold this week. I feel like we JUST recovered from the other flu just a few weeks ago! Well, I sure hope we are developing a whole bunch of great antibodies! :)
Just a quick picture of our family from Easter a few weeks ago. We had a really long, but really fun day with friends and family. We all feel so grateful for the blessings in our lives and the ultimate gift of the Savior and His resurrection. More to come....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

what a great family shot! I also LOVE these side beach shots. Miss seeing you guys!!!