Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Silly Miss E

This little girl cracks me up all of the time! I am so thankful to have her in my life, she is my little buddy and I am completely in love with her! 
Right now, she is very into saying thanks, well "tanks!!!!" after just about everything. I give her something for lunch...."tanks!". I hand her whatever she is asking for...."tanks!". I love it. 
She also wants to do everything by herself, little Miss Independent. She tells me "self....self" over and over again until I let her do whatever it is she wants to do. :) Especially buckle her own seat belt. She will get really upset if I do the seat belt for her....apparently it is super important. Also, putting her pants on by herself, and her shoes and coat. All by herself. What a big girl. :)

 These are a few of her Emery cuteness pictures lately. The girl loves chocolate. And dumping out toys to put buckets on our head. Love this quirky girl! 

No comments: