Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Smart Girl!

This little girl never ceases to amaze me. She is constantly listening to everything we have to say, including her brothers. She will repeat two and three word phrases at times, especially if she knows she is being funny! :) Sometimes I can't even believe how much she has learned and absorbed. 
The boys love her as well...they have been so patient and helpful, trying to help her learn words and phrases. They describe what they are doing or what something is. They explain how various things work. There are honestly times when I look at these three children of mine and think "how in the world do I deserve such wonderful and amazing creatures in my life?" I love them all so much.
Emery has started using two and three word sentences lately. I am so impressed, considering she is not yet two years old. Her favorites lately have to do with time...."lunch time!" "prayer time!" "nap time!". The new one today..."FIND ME!" while playing hide and seek with her brothers. She also loves to say "hot dog song!" whenever she wants to dance with Mickey Mouse. :) This girl is also really great with music, and tries to sing songs all the time. She also knows how to stack up her colored cups, and get them back together in the right order, and she can put all of her shapes into the right spots in the box.....amazing. And one of the most amazing things is I feel like she can do these things without me taking a ton of time to teach her. She just figures them out with her smart little brain. :)
I am such a lucky mom!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you Emery, Dylan, and Lucas, always and forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: