Wednesday, April 17, 2013

She is going to hate me for this! :)

This poor girl....but I have to share. This is what I caught little Missy doing the other day before we went to go pick up the boys from the bus stop. Hilarious! She was so intent on it, she hardly knew I was photographing her! :) She just looks like such a hooligan! But she loves her brothers, and I love it!
This smart little girl has now figured out how to count to 10 as well. Actually, to about 15 though she gets those teen numbers mixed up a little bit. :) She is crazy smart this one! As we were outside playing today, her and I were counting before she was sliding down the slide. I would say "One....Two....Three...GO!" and she would squeal all the way down. Really adorable. Then of course she said she wanted to do it herself, or "self". I made sure she was safe, but had to stand a little ways away from her or else she would get mad at me for being too close. Then out of the blue she said "One......pause....Two.....pause.....Three....long pause......Four....Five.....Six.............GO!" and slide down as fast as her little bum would carry her. I loved it! Love her sense of humor and how she always brightens my day, no matter what is going on in my life at that moment. I am so grateful for my sweet kiddos. SO thankful!!!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Glad you guys got a vaca. Love seeing these little ones...who are sadly becoming not-so-little anymore. xo