Sunday, December 21, 2014

Girls Camp 2014

I was asked by the stake to be the historian during girls camp this last summer. At first I was actually pretty darn nervous about it (if you know me well, you know I am not much of a camper!). I was paired up with Camden from the Mt Si ward, who I had never met before, and neither one of us had ever been the historian for camp before, so this was all new to us! We had a little bit of a rocky start, and a big learning curve, but we ended up having such a wonderful time!!! Honestly, going to girls camp as the historian is the way to go! We got to be in a canvas tent with two other fun ladies, play and have fun with all of the girls during the day, and not have to police anyone at night! It was awesome! :)
We also had some amazing YCL's this year also, Karinne, Amanda, and Katie. All three were fabulous and very excited to take pictures during the week, but it was Karinne that I really bonded with. She is from the North Bend ward and I know her mother fairly well. Her and I just clicked, and I really enjoyed being able to get to know her better throughout the week!
Overall, a fabulous week! We took some amazing pictures of these lovely girls, had a wonderful spiritual week, and laughed a whole lot!!




No comments: