Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lindsay is MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best friend just got MARRIED!!!!! 
I had WAY too much fun with her bridal showers, bachelorette party, and wedding day! I was so excited that I think I went a little crazy honestly! But it was all amazing and I am so thrilled that she found someone that compliments her so fabulously. Congratulations Lindsay and Jeff!!!!
Bridal shower fun:
Bachelorette party was a fun-filled weekend in Leavenworth, one of Lindsay's favorite get-a-ways. We stayed up too late, ate way too much food, laughed a lot, window shopped, and walked around what felt like the entire town. They were having a festival at the time, so we also got to watch a fun parade, marching bands, and drill teams dancing down the street. Overall, we had a fabulous time!

The wedding day was gorgeous, and everything went off without a hitch (well, not a big one anyway!). I was able to spend the night with Lindsay and her sister the night before, so I could be with her in the morning while she got ready. Then I met my family at the venue and got them ready to walk down the aisle as well. The boys were Lindsay's ring bearers and I was able to be one of her bridesmaids. We all had so much fun! Lindsay was beautiful and looked so happy all day long. I almost lost it when she started walking down the aisle with both of her parents, one on each arm. I couldn't believe this day had finally come! The ceremony was perfect, the dancing was super fun, the toasts were emotional, and the cake was fabulous! We had a great night!!!!!!!!






No comments: