Saturday, January 2, 2016

Boys turn 8!!!!

These boys surprise me every single day! On June 26th they turned 8 years old, and I almost had an anxiety attack! I can't believe they are so old already....I am really having a difficult time! I am not ready!!!
I love these boys so much. Dylan is so fun and silly, loves to have a great time and laugh. He is kind and generous, and always caring towards his sister. 
Lucas is more cautious, but still loves to have a good time. He is very empathetic and kind to all those around him, and he is so excited about learning.
On their actual birthday we decided to go bowling with the Conger family as a fun surprise for these two! And they LOVED it!!! Then the next weekend they had a fun friends party at the park where all they wanted to do was play football. :) Unfortunately it was so crazy hot outside that we had to be careful about the boys playing too long, so I made them take breaks a lot and have some cake and water. :) Overall they had a great birthday and I loved seeing them so happy with their buddies!






No comments: