Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dylan and Lucas' Baptism

Dylan and Lucas made the decision once they turned 8 to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and I am so proud of them! Teage and I really wanted to make sure that they knew it was their personal choice to make, that we didn't want to persuade them to do something they were not ready for. But both boys, separate from each other, made that decision on their own and I was so proud of them for thinking about it and praying about it for themselves. 
The day itself was wonderful! Our friends the Waggoners came over from Yakima to stay with us, and all of their friends and family were there to support them. Tutu and Dale did a lunch for everyone afterwards so they could stay and visit with the boys and each other. It was truly a beautiful day! 
Aren't my boys the most handsome guys ever????????? I LOVE their little suits!!!!!







This shot of Teage and the boys might be my very favorite of the entire year!!! I love how it just captures all of their little fun personalities in one shot!






And not only did the boys have all of their family and friends from near and far, I had all of my best buddies there supporting them too. I was so touched. All my very best friends from all different points in my life, all in one place. I am a very blessed girl.



No comments: