Saturday, January 2, 2016

Emery turns 4!

On June 8th my big girl turned 4 years old!!!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone, and what a beautiful and spunky girl she has become! What a joy she is to us each and everyday!
Emery decided she wanted a Doc McStuffins kids party this year, so I had a friend of mine make a special cake for her and we had her little buddies over for a party at the house. It really wasn't anything fancy,  but she loved every minute of it!






We also had a little family party for her as well, complete with her very own game of "Emery BINGO!" which as you can see from the picture that she loved every second of it! If I had to pick a picture that would describe my daughter to a tee, it would be this one. She is so fun and full of life, and really shines her light wherever she goes. Love her so much!






No comments: