Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ahhhh Coconuts!

Ever since Teage cracked open that coconut in Hawaii with a common kitchen knife :), I have been craving fresh raw coconut. :) So while at the store the other day, Teage picked one up for me (what an amazing husband I have!) and we looked up online how to crack it open in a cleaner, safer, way. :) I just had to get some pictures of my hubby breaking this thing open...he was so intent! And now I have had yummy coconut meat to snack on every day since. Love it!! 



1 comment:

Laurie said...

haha! Years ago in Cayman I asked Jack to open up one for me so I could drink the coconut milk. He finally did it and it took all his might since we didn't have the right tools...and then after one sip we tossed it...lol! I always forget the store bought stuff in sweetened!!!