Sunday, March 17, 2013

Noodle Fun

With all of the yucky weather, we have really had to be creative and inventive this year. I think the boys especially are getting to an age where we can't just sit and play board games all day, they want to DO something! :) So, the other day, when we didn't have much going on and it was really rainy and gloomy outside, I decided we were going to make some necklaces. Well, to a few athletic boys, this didn't sound like the greatest of all activities, but they went along with it anyway. Once I got the noodles out, however, they thought this was a fabulous idea! Playing with food? What could be better??? :)
They made so many necklaces and bracelets that I had to take some apart to let them continue. I even put Miss E down for a nap, came back downstairs, and they were still at it, very carefully and purposefully putting on their noodles in different patterns. I loved how into it they were. They wore them around the rest of the day and made me wear mine as well. I did not hesitate! :)



No comments: