Thursday, March 21, 2013

Very Important Cougar

In the past few months both of the boys have been nominated as the "Very Important Cougar" in their kindergarten class. Both of them received a certificate and stuffed bear, and their picture was taken for the school wall. Both Dylan and Lucas were so excited about it, and felt very honored. I loved how enthusiastic they were when they came home to tell me! And I was such a proud mama! Especially when their certificates explained how they were very respectful, considerate, and responsible. I was about to cry when they showed them to me!
I am so proud of these boys. I know I say that all the time, but I really am. I can't believe what an amazing family I have, and how blessed I am to have them in my life. I learn so much from these guys all the time. Just the other day Emery hurt herself and Dylan came right up to her and asked "Can I give you a ma (kiss)???" So adorable!



They also had an amazingly fun performance done by their music teacher, Mrs George. All of the kindergarten classes came together and performed "The Little Red Hen" for the whole school and parents. It was fantastic! There were only about 7-10 speaking parts and both of the boys got one of them! Lucas was a cat and Dylan was a dog. They both had a few lines that they spoke into the microphone, and they did it like champs!! It was amazing!!! No fear or trepidation at all. I was almost crying watching them, they are growing up so fast, just love school and everything that goes along with it, and are so incredibly respectful and loving towards other people. 



No comments: