Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Blog A Day....

I got a sweet phone call from my sister-in-law Tawna today. One of her New Year's Resolutions is to write a blog every day about her family. And, knowing how much I love photography and blogs, she decided that I needed to join in as well. :) I thought it was a fabulous idea. So, here goes. I am going to attempt to do one blog post a day (well, let's say every other day, just to be safe!) :) 
Post One, 
Today was busy busy busy, but fun. While the boys dragged themselves out of bed and to school, after coming in from the airport at 11 last night, Teage and I attempted to run around the house and clean up after holidays, vacation, family over, etc. It was a bit of a whirlwind. But we did it! Well, most of it! :) I still have the biggest mountain of laundry upstairs, but I will tackle that tomorrow. :) Then after naps and snacks, we went to the grocery store to refill our refrigerator and treated the kids to dinner at Red Robin, which happens to be their "favorite place to eat EVER!" Busy but productive day. Love my family, love my life. The End.....hehe.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Yeah - I think sometimes my mouth is bigger than my clock...but I love feeling that we can be connected even though we are miles apart. I sure love you guys and hopefully these will be sweet "I remember when" stories in years to come...or whenever we can't remember them :) Loves to you, Teaggers and the kiddos xo, Auntie Tawna