Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas, Part 3

 On Christmas morning we had a few hours before we had to rush off to the airport, so we were able to open stockings with the kiddos and just rest and enjoy the morning together. It was only a few hours, but I felt like they were really special. The boys are at such a fun age, where they get super excited about Santa, holidays, and everything in between. They were thrilled about Santa visiting our house, and especially since he remembered some of the presents they really wanted! :) The other thing they were thrilled about was their brand new Mariner PJ's! Which made me super happy, because I made them from scratch!!! Yep, Erin has started sewing, something I have wanted to learn for a long time! :) My talented stepmom Lisa came over for the past I don't even know how many weeks to help me learn. And with her help, I made Mariner PJ's for the boys and Teage, and purple PJ's for myself and Emery. The second picture is our whole family in our new PJ's! YEAH!!!

 Happy Christmas morning!!! :)

Then a few hours later we jetted onto a plane to HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a crazy flight with an 18 month old (yikes!), we arrived into the beautiful Kauai for the rest of our Christmas break! More on that to come, but we absolutely LOVED it!!!



1 comment:

Tawna said...

Heart the jammies!!