Monday, January 7, 2013

Sweet Lucas

The boys had a homework packet sent home today, with one sheet asking what they wanted for their New Years Wish. I didn't coach the boys at all on what to say, I wanted them to come up with it on their own. And what they came up with was adorable. Sometimes I am so blown away by the caring nature of these wonderful boys. They surprise me all the time. I love them so much and am extremely proud to be their mom. Here was Lucas' final page:
It says that his wish is Tutu coming back. :) And the reason is because he loves her. The bottom question says "If my wish comes true, I would feel....." and Lucas wrote "love". What an adorable little man. He really misses his Tutu!!!! :)

1 comment:

Teage said...

We have such amazing little men. Just goes to show how amazing their mother is. Love you baby.