Monday, January 21, 2013

Trapped

This past week had been extremely cold for us....cold enough to snow though there has not been any precipitation. The temp as been around 30 degrees, if not colder at times, and every morning we have a nice thick layer of ice on the roads. Since we haven't been going out much, we have had to invent some new fun things to do inside. The most recent activity that I found on pinterest....a spiderman maze up the stairs. I decided to try it, and I am so thankful I did. The boys absolutely LOVED it!!! They wanted to keep the thing up for days, even though it made it really difficult for me to get up the stairs with Emery. :) They were trying to find the best ways around the web, to see how fast they could go up and down the stairs, and if they could do it without touching one of the strings. It was pretty fun actually. I loved watching them have so much fun!


No comments: